The event attracted hundreds of delegates from across the UK and Europe to discuss and discover the latest trends, fixtures and opportunities in lotteries, fundraising and gambling.
On the 12-15 April, the virtual events and marketing team at CJAM worked in partnership with the British Society of Animal Science to launch its first ever virtual annual conference.
The four-day event united animal scientists and technologists from across the world to tackle topics at the heart of its industry, inviting over 200 speakers from agriculture, technology, academia and across all disciplines and specialisms of animal science to share research.
The event also welcomed keynotes including journalist Tom Heap, whose talk about the future of farming attracted record delegate numbers.
The CJAM team worked on the event in the months leading up to it and provided dedicated technical and marketing support during the event, with six team members on hand to run sessions, coordinate speakers and chairs and take recordings.
With four rooms, a separate webinar series and, awards launched and the introduction of a new president, the event had multiple objectives, catering for several different markets. The work continues to promote BSAS membership to delegates to further secure the society’s bright future.
The team were responsible for (but not limited to):
- Populating the designated events platform and app, Whova
- Coordinating speakers, chairs and liaising with sponsors
- Managing ticket sales, bundles and promotions
- Collating and promoting session information and material
- Communications and PR around key sessions, keynotes and abstracts
- Generating all print, digital and social media material and imagery
- Editing and preparing pre-recorded sessions and launching every live question and answer session
- Maintaining a balancing the event budget sheet with ongoing reporting and adjustment
- Working with external stakeholders and sponsors to ensure agreed and adequate coverage
- Planning and implementation of the programme
- Distribution of prizes and CPD certification
The event was hugely successful, attracting record numbers, and across four days welcomed delegate numbers in excess of the client’s target, many of whom submitted extremely positive feedback, directly to the client.
The BSAS annual conference is one of many virtual events the CJAM team are managing, including webinars, client AGMs and other similar flagship conferences. Our team works across a range of platforms including Zoom, Whova, REMO and Teams, and we also have a dedicated, custom built events platform for the membership industry that we are currently implementing.