Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling administrative role with a difference? At CJ…
Part time considered
This is an opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary, specialist association management company. As part of a fun, busy and dynamic team, the Association Account Manager is critical to ensuring all members’ experience of their association is positive and the benefits and services provided are communicated effectively to both prospective and current members.
The role is varied and requires independent thinking and team working. Amongst other things.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Being the main point of contact for membership enquiries including joining, renewals, cancellations, benefits and services
- Attending meetings and take minutes in person and via conference call
- Overseeing existing membership services and the development of new services to improve the membership offer
- Managing the CRM including system administration, data entry and reporting
- Managing the membership subscription fee process including renewals
- Coordinating membership mailings and support social media activity to engage current and prospective members
- Organising and coordinating events and conferences
- Collating material and distributing member communications including announcements and newsletters
- Liaising with other teams including Finance and PR to ensure a strong and robust in house operation
- Updating and monitoring websites and liaising with marketing and web team about updates and relevant announcements
- Identifying opportunities to promote membership, through online and external events and collaborations with stakeholders
The successful candidate may be required to travel within the UK and Europe in accordance with the needs of their account.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least two years’ experience within a busy administration environment
- You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders from a variety of professional and cultural backgrounds and with broad variations in seniority, and you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You are comfortable working in teams and have well-developed interpersonal skills;
- You must be able to work independently, follow instructions, problem solve and manage your workload.
- You should be willing to travel internationally, should your work demand it.
In return, the right candidate will benefit from a relaxed, creative and friendly working environment, with the opportunity to develop and learn specific skills in their areas of interest. Working with the senior management team, the candidate will be given opportunity to take ownership of clients.
Salary is competitive dependent on experience. 25 days holiday per year, private healthcare scheme, Free on- site parking.
To inquire about this position, click here.