October is Tyre Safety Month, and CJAM works in partnership with TyreSafe, the leading UK tyre safety charity, to coordinate, create and distribute a range of marketing and campaign materials to drive home core tyre safety messages and drive behaviour change.
The team at CJAM is growing!
We are looking for an Association Account Manager to join us.
Reporting to the Association Director.
Due to rapid expansion, the opportunity has arisen to become part of a fun, busy and dynamic team. The Association Account Manager is critical to ensuring all members’ experience of their association is positive and the benefits and services provided are communicated effectively to both prospective and current members. This role has been created due to ongoing company growth, providing the post holder with the opportunity to expand their experience within operations and make an impact from the outset.
The role is varied and requires independent thinking and team working. Amongst other things.
- Being the main point of contact for membership enquiries including joining, renewals, cancellations, benefits and services
- Attending meetings and take minutes in person and via conference call
- Overseeing existing membership services and the development of new services to improve the membership offer
- Managing the CRM including system administration, data entry and reporting
- Managing the membership subscription fee process including renewals
- Coordinating membership mailings and support social media activity to engage current and prospective members
- Organising and coordinating events and conferences
- Collating material and distributing member communications including announcements and newsletters
- Liaising with other teams including Finance and PR to ensure a strong and robust in house operation
- Updating and monitoring websites and liaising with marketing and web team about updates and relevant announcements
- Identifying opportunities to promote membership, through online and external events and collaborations with stakeholders
- The successful candidate may be required to travel within the UK and Europe in accordance with the needs of their accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least two years’ experience within a membership environment
- Experience of data management using databases and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience of handling confidential information and an understanding of Data Protection regulations
- Experience of managing and reporting on financial data and producing reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to communicate at all levels and across a range of audiences with ease
- Full driving license
Benefits: 25 Days holiday + bank holidays, Pension scheme, Private Healthcare
Salary- negotiable depending on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your current notice period and salary expectations.