Conference season is truly hotting up and this week we are managing two global conferences, the first commencing the morning and running across five days, with 25 speaker sessions, breakout rooms, networking sessions and panel discussions. The event has attracted hundreds of professional delegates looking to explore and unpick the hottest topics and biggest questions in their field.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary, specialist association management company. As part of a fun, busy and dynamic team, the Association Account Manager is critical to ensuring all members’ experience of their association is positive and the benefits and services provided are communicated effectively to both prospective and current members.
The role is varied and requires independent thinking and team working.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Being the main point of contact for membership enquiries including joining, renewals, cancellations, benefits and services
- Attending meetings and take minutes in person and via conference call
- Overseeing existing membership services and the development of new services to improve the membership offer
- Managing the CRM including system administration, data entry and reporting
- Managing the membership subscription fee process including renewals
- Coordinating membership mailings and support social media activity to engage current and prospective members
- Organising and coordinating events and conferences
- Collating material and distributing member communications including announcements and newsletters
- Liaising with other teams including Finance and PR to ensure a strong and robust in house operation
- Updating and monitoring websites and liaising with marketing and web team about updates and relevant announcements
- Identifying opportunities to promote membership, through online and external events and collaborations with stakeholders
The successful candidate may be required to travel within the UK and Europe in accordance with the needs of their account.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least two years’ experience within a busy administration environment
You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders from a variety of professional and cultural backgrounds and with broad variations in seniority, and you will have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· You are comfortable working in teams and have well-developed interpersonal skills;
· You must be able to work independently, follow instructions, problem solve and manage your workload.
· You should be willing to travel internationally, should your work demand it.
For more details and to apply contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com – alternatively for further details and to apply online, head to Indeed